- Manage the team of project leaders and project officer who report directly to you
- Coordinate installation department following the strategical guidelines
- Recruitment technicians & project leaders
- Analyze and decide on feasibility of projects based on available resources and skills
- High level resource planning of installations: assigns project leaders to projects based on skills
- Guide internal project leader meetings: escalations, issues with clients, products and figures
- Implement and follow-up on financial project management by the project leaders
- Process improvements and operational excellence
- Forecasting of resources, installations and budgets
- Monthly financial reporting and after calculation of installations
- In continuous communication with sales, services, project leaders and technicians
- Daily follow-up with logistics department
- Off the field role
- Experience in project management in a technical environment (security is definitely a plus)
- Experience in managing a team
- Good knowledge of Office (especially Excel) and ERP
- Ability to bring a team to the next level and implement a solid structure
- Strong communicator, stress resistent
- Analytical, accurate and persistent
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English, minimum good knowledge of French
An interesting and challenging function in an international company, market leader in its’ segment in Belgium and a company with a lot of potential for growth. A company in which safety, environment, diversity and human rights are very highly valued!
We offer an attractive salary, company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group- and hospital insurance and real possibilities for further personal growth.
You also yearly get 12 extra days off (on top of the 20 legal days of holiday) because of our 40h workweek.
Send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.